Bulgaria PM to Participate in European People's Party Summit in Limassol
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate Friday in a European People's Party (EPP) summit in Limassol, Cyprus, according to reports of the press center of center-right ruling party GERB.
The summit's agenda includes topics like the EU's multiannual financial framework for the period 2014-2020 and the preparation for the 2014 European elections.
The hosts of the forum will be EPP President Wilfred Martens and President of the Democratic Rally (DISY) Nicos Anastasiades.
The extraordinary summit will also be attended by European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy, EPP Secretary-General, Antonio Lopez-Isturiz, and the Presidency of the EPP.
The list of participants in the summit includes European Council members, government representatives, European Commission representatives, opposition members and leaders, and European Parliament representatives.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Back Serbia's EU Bid
- » Bulgarians Among Most Frequently Expelled from Belgium in 2012
- » exPM Complains of Political Repression in Bulgaria to EC VicePresident
- » EU Funding to Boost Bulgaria's E-Governance
- » Bulgarian MEP Warns of Negative Impact of EU Visa Sanctions on Russia
- » Bulgaria Ranks Among EU Modest Innovators – Report