Bulgaria PM to Participate in European People's Party Summit in Limassol
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will participate Friday in a European People's Party (EPP) summit in Limassol, Cyprus, according to reports of the press center of center-right ruling party GERB.
The summit's agenda includes topics like the EU's multiannual financial framework for the period 2014-2020 and the preparation for the 2014 European elections.
The hosts of the forum will be EPP President Wilfred Martens and President of the Democratic Rally (DISY) Nicos Anastasiades.
The extraordinary summit will also be attended by European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy, EPP Secretary-General, Antonio Lopez-Isturiz, and the Presidency of the EPP.
The list of participants in the summit includes European Council members, government representatives, European Commission representatives, opposition members and leaders, and European Parliament representatives.
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU
- » Maria Gabriel: An Expert Group at European Level will Make a Common Definition of the Issue of False News
- » Minister Pavlova: Bulgaria is Completely Ready for its EU Presidency
- » Bulgarian PM: Dialogue is the Only Solution For Stability in the Former Soviet Space