Bulgarian Prostitute Brutally Murdered in Netherlands
The dead body of a 43-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been discovered in the Dutch city of Groningen.
The woman was stabbed by an unknown man in the early hours of Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Television reports.
According to Dutch media, police are looking for a local man aged between 45 and 50.
Two knives were reportedly found at the crime scene.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses