Bulgarian Prostitute Brutally Murdered in Netherlands
The dead body of a 43-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been discovered in the Dutch city of Groningen.
The woman was stabbed by an unknown man in the early hours of Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Television reports.
According to Dutch media, police are looking for a local man aged between 45 and 50.
Two knives were reportedly found at the crime scene.
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Seize BGN 5 M Worth of Cocaine
- » Officials Detained at Bulgaria's Fisheries Agency in EU Funds Misuse Probe
- » Smuggling Ring Uncovered in Bulgaria as Truck Runs Out of Fuel
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges