Bulgarian Prostitute Brutally Murdered in Netherlands
The dead body of a 43-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been discovered in the Dutch city of Groningen.
The woman was stabbed by an unknown man in the early hours of Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Television reports.
According to Dutch media, police are looking for a local man aged between 45 and 50.
Two knives were reportedly found at the crime scene.
- » Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
- » Homeless Person Accused for Fire in Plovdiv's Tobacco Warehouse
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France