Bulgarian Prostitute Brutally Murdered in Netherlands
The dead body of a 43-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been discovered in the Dutch city of Groningen.
The woman was stabbed by an unknown man in the early hours of Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Television reports.
According to Dutch media, police are looking for a local man aged between 45 and 50.
Two knives were reportedly found at the crime scene.
- » Serbia Police Find Weapons, Ammo in Bulgarian Train
- » Englishwoman Reportedly Found Dead in Bulgarian Village, Murder Suspected
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder