Bulgarian Prostitute Brutally Murdered in Netherlands
The dead body of a 43-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been discovered in the Dutch city of Groningen.
The woman was stabbed by an unknown man in the early hours of Wednesday, the Bulgarian National Television reports.
According to Dutch media, police are looking for a local man aged between 45 and 50.
Two knives were reportedly found at the crime scene.
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece