"You know, I get invited to be the best man of many couples and the godfather of many children. Does that make me complicit in any activity any of those people do? If one abides by the law, then what is the problem? And if one breaks the low, then the weight of the state must come down with its full force on that person. So the fact that I know someone or have been his daughter's best man in no way benefits him - I can even tell you that in all those years I have actually rather caused him problems with the fact that I became his daughter's best man."
Bulgarian Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov rejects allegations that he is implicated in a murky sale of state owned protected dunes on the Black Sea to a private company including a family friend in its management.
- » We Are at Hotel California, Greek FinMin Says
- » Breaking Racquets Is Beautiful
- » Austerity 'Is Like Bleeding to Death'
- » Turkish Stream: Traveling from Sofia to Plovdiv via Bulgaria's North
- » Bulgarian President 'Forged Common EU Position on Ukrainian Crisis'
- » Bulgaria PM Knows How to Revive Labor Market