Bulgaria Football Championship Ranked 68th Globally
The A-League of Bulgaria's national football championship has been ranked 68th in the world by the International Federation of Fotball History and Statistics.
The IFFHS ranking is topped by Spain's Primera Division with 1283 points, followed by the top leagues of Brazil (1057 pts), Germany (1037 pts), Italy (1034 pts), and England (1007).
With just 296 pts, Bulgaria is 68th, just behind Northern Ireland, Macedonia, Ghana, Angola and Zimbabwe.
The Bulgarian national football championship is then followed by Venezuela, China and Ireland's first national leagues.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells