Earthquake Felt Lightly in Bulgaria's Sofia
An earthquake was felt lightly in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia around 4:16 pm EET on Tuesday.
According to Darik radio, a slight tremor was also felt in the country’s second largest city of Plovdiv.
The European Seismological Center has informed that a powerful 5.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Aegean Sea at precisely the same time.
It was initially unclear whether it was the same earthquake that was felt in Bulgaria.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds Will Develop Around Noon
- » NIMH: Rains Expected, Thunders and Hails are Possible
- » Around 40% of Russians Believe Global Warming is not Real
- » Stephen Hawking: The Earth will Become as Hot as Venus
- » New Fires in Portugal
- » Code Yellow for High Temperatures in 24 Districts in Bulgaria