Earthquake Felt Lightly in Bulgaria's Sofia
An earthquake was felt lightly in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia around 4:16 pm EET on Tuesday.
According to Darik radio, a slight tremor was also felt in the country’s second largest city of Plovdiv.
The European Seismological Center has informed that a powerful 5.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Aegean Sea at precisely the same time.
It was initially unclear whether it was the same earthquake that was felt in Bulgaria.
- » Berkovitsa Dam Overflowing since Monday, No Risk for People – Mayor
- » Environment Ministry Warns Of New Torrential Rains
- » Experts Identify 535 Areas At Risk Of Flooding in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Environment Minister Bans Unconventional Gas Technologies in Dobrudzha
- » Yellow Code Warning Remains in Force on Saturday for 7 Bulgarian Districts
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Environment Minister Bans Construction near Koral Camping