EBRD Finances Bulgaria's Billboard Printing House
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has signed a EUR 5.5 M loan with Billboard AD, a major Bulgarian provider of printing and outdoor advertising solutions.
The EBRD loan will help the company improve its capital structure by increasing the share of long-term debt and matching the debt profile to current and future cash flows, the bank said in a statement.
A portion of this new funding will help complete Billboard's investments aimed to further broaden the company's product portfolio in its drive to meet increasing local and international demand.
Billboard is a publicly-listed company and together with its regional subsidiaries employs 440 staff.
The EBRD loan to Billboard is being arranged under the EBRD–Italy Local Enterprise Facility, an investment instrument providing long-term financing to small and medium-sized enterprises whose needs are not sufficiently addressed by existing financing facilities.
LEF was introduced in Bulgaria from January 2011, following several successful years in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey and Serbia.
Since the beginning of its operations in Bulgaria, the EBRD has committed over EUR 2.5 B in 205 projects in various sectors of the economy, mobilizing additional investment in excess of EUR 5.7 B.
- » Construction of Zinc Plant in Bulgaria's Kardzhali to Start in 2014
- » Bulgaria Mulls Setting Up Agency to Restrict Land Use by Foreigners
- » Ski Resorts Most Popular New Year's Destination for Bulgarians
- » Ordinance to Curb Construction Public Procurement Appeals in Bulgaria
- » Gazprom Surprised, Disappointed at EC Stance on South Stream
- » Bulgarian Court to Review IP Theft Complaint of French Alstom