EBRD Finances Bulgaria's Billboard Printing House
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development has signed a EUR 5.5 M loan with Billboard AD, a major Bulgarian provider of printing and outdoor advertising solutions.
The EBRD loan will help the company improve its capital structure by increasing the share of long-term debt and matching the debt profile to current and future cash flows, the bank said in a statement.
A portion of this new funding will help complete Billboard's investments aimed to further broaden the company's product portfolio in its drive to meet increasing local and international demand.
Billboard is a publicly-listed company and together with its regional subsidiaries employs 440 staff.
The EBRD loan to Billboard is being arranged under the EBRD–Italy Local Enterprise Facility, an investment instrument providing long-term financing to small and medium-sized enterprises whose needs are not sufficiently addressed by existing financing facilities.
LEF was introduced in Bulgaria from January 2011, following several successful years in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey and Serbia.
Since the beginning of its operations in Bulgaria, the EBRD has committed over EUR 2.5 B in 205 projects in various sectors of the economy, mobilizing additional investment in excess of EUR 5.7 B.
- » Kronospan to Invest BGN 300 M in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria's Average Wage 'to Top BGN 1000 This Year'
- » Bulgaria Lags Behind in Attracting Foreign Investment - Industry Group
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Industry 'Grew 11% Last Year'
- » Bulgaria's Energy System Stable, Minister Says
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016