Bulgarians Spent BGN 4 B during Winter Holidays - NRA
Bulgarians spent a total of BGN 4 B during the latest winter holidays, according to the country's National Revenue Agency.
Supermarkets, clothing stores, home and kitchen appliances stores, as well as shops selling various technical gadgets doubled and even tripled their turnovers in December, as compared to the other months of the year.
Lots of Bulgarians spent more than they could afford, with many of them resorting to borrowing.
The National Revenue Agency believes that a large number of Bulgarian nationals will attempt to postpone the payment of their household bills until early February.
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » EP's Tajani Had Talks with Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » The US Government is Blocking the Mega-deal for Time Warner
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars