Bulgarians Spent BGN 4 B during Winter Holidays - NRA
Bulgarians spent a total of BGN 4 B during the latest winter holidays, according to the country's National Revenue Agency.
Supermarkets, clothing stores, home and kitchen appliances stores, as well as shops selling various technical gadgets doubled and even tripled their turnovers in December, as compared to the other months of the year.
Lots of Bulgarians spent more than they could afford, with many of them resorting to borrowing.
The National Revenue Agency believes that a large number of Bulgarian nationals will attempt to postpone the payment of their household bills until early February.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman Dobrev: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming