Bulgarians Spent BGN 4 B during Winter Holidays - NRA
Bulgarians spent a total of BGN 4 B during the latest winter holidays, according to the country's National Revenue Agency.
Supermarkets, clothing stores, home and kitchen appliances stores, as well as shops selling various technical gadgets doubled and even tripled their turnovers in December, as compared to the other months of the year.
Lots of Bulgarians spent more than they could afford, with many of them resorting to borrowing.
The National Revenue Agency believes that a large number of Bulgarian nationals will attempt to postpone the payment of their household bills until early February.
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
- » Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards