Man Perishes in Bulgaria's Latest Hunting Accident
A 64-year-old Bulgarian man passed away on Tuesday, three days after he was accidentally shot during a hunt near the southwestern village of Studena.
The hunter's colleagues shot him in the head and the back while aiming at a wild boar, local media say.
- » Bulgaria’s Health Ministry Mulls 3-10% Tax on Junk Food
- » Rally Driver Dies, Co-Driver Injured after Heavy Crash Near Bulgaria's Tvarditsa
- » Austria Embassy Suspicious Package 'False Alarm'
- » Suspicious Package Found at Austrian Embassy in Sofia
- » Sofia Pride to Take Place Saturday
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival