Man Perishes in Bulgaria's Latest Hunting Accident
A 64-year-old Bulgarian man passed away on Tuesday, three days after he was accidentally shot during a hunt near the southwestern village of Studena.
The hunter's colleagues shot him in the head and the back while aiming at a wild boar, local media say.
- » Enrique Iglesias to Hold First Individual Concert in Bulgaria on December 14
- » Bulgarian Invents Watch Capable of Translating Words in Two Seconds
- » England-to-Turkey Flight Diverts to Sofia Due to ‘Allegedly Drunk Passenger’
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Ancient Town Hall near Petrich
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival