Man Perishes in Bulgaria's Latest Hunting Accident
A 64-year-old Bulgarian man passed away on Tuesday, three days after he was accidentally shot during a hunt near the southwestern village of Studena.
The hunter's colleagues shot him in the head and the back while aiming at a wild boar, local media say.
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods