Man Perishes in Bulgaria's Latest Hunting Accident
A 64-year-old Bulgarian man passed away on Tuesday, three days after he was accidentally shot during a hunt near the southwestern village of Studena.
The hunter's colleagues shot him in the head and the back while aiming at a wild boar, local media say.
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Thousands Convicted for Homosexuality To Be Pardoned Posthumously in Britain
- » So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017