Man Perishes in Bulgaria's Latest Hunting Accident
A 64-year-old Bulgarian man passed away on Tuesday, three days after he was accidentally shot during a hunt near the southwestern village of Studena.
The hunter's colleagues shot him in the head and the back while aiming at a wild boar, local media say.
- » Five Killed as Plane Crashes in Moscow, Total CEO Among Victims
- » Road Agency Chief Warns about Shortage of Funds for Winter Maintenance
- » 8,000 New Jobs Created in Bulgaria Under Employment Project
- » Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria’s Kaspichan Holds Referendum on Medical Waste Incineration Plant
- » Man Dies after Falling Down Elevator Shaft in Sofia