Andy Murray Hails Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov
World tennis no.3, UK's Andy Murray, has offered praise for Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, after beating him in a tight match of the ATP tournament in Brisbane, Australia.
Sunday Grigor Dimitrov, aka Grisho, lost to Murray 6:7(0), 4:6 in a tough match in Brisbane, which lasted for 1 hour and 32 minutes.
"It's Dimitrov's first final. Everyone will agree he played some extremely exciting tennis, it was a very tough match," Murray commented after the game.
"He's just changed coaches, started with a new team, so congratulations to them - I'm sure they're going to do great things together," added the Scottish tennis player.
The youngest player in ATP's top 50 rankings, Dimitrov, 21, is expected to jump to no. 39 from 48 as a result of the final.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam