Andy Murray Hails Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov
World tennis no.3, UK's Andy Murray, has offered praise for Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, after beating him in a tight match of the ATP tournament in Brisbane, Australia.
Sunday Grigor Dimitrov, aka Grisho, lost to Murray 6:7(0), 4:6 in a tough match in Brisbane, which lasted for 1 hour and 32 minutes.
"It's Dimitrov's first final. Everyone will agree he played some extremely exciting tennis, it was a very tough match," Murray commented after the game.
"He's just changed coaches, started with a new team, so congratulations to them - I'm sure they're going to do great things together," added the Scottish tennis player.
The youngest player in ATP's top 50 rankings, Dimitrov, 21, is expected to jump to no. 39 from 48 as a result of the final.
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Wins 1st Round Match of French Open
- » UEFA Expels CSKA-Sofia FC From European Tournaments
- » Successful Start For Grigor Dimitrov in Paris
- » 27 Arrested Right Before Levski-CSKA Match
- » Enhanced Security Measures in Sofia Due to Levski-CSKA Football Game Tonight
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place