Andy Murray Hails Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov
World tennis no.3, UK's Andy Murray, has offered praise for Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, after beating him in a tight match of the ATP tournament in Brisbane, Australia.
Sunday Grigor Dimitrov, aka Grisho, lost to Murray 6:7(0), 4:6 in a tough match in Brisbane, which lasted for 1 hour and 32 minutes.
"It's Dimitrov's first final. Everyone will agree he played some extremely exciting tennis, it was a very tough match," Murray commented after the game.
"He's just changed coaches, started with a new team, so congratulations to them - I'm sure they're going to do great things together," added the Scottish tennis player.
The youngest player in ATP's top 50 rankings, Dimitrov, 21, is expected to jump to no. 39 from 48 as a result of the final.
- » Novak Djokovic will Not Play Again in 2017
- » Ludogorets's Road to Europe goes through Israel
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open