Andy Murray Hails Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov
World tennis no.3, UK's Andy Murray, has offered praise for Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, after beating him in a tight match of the ATP tournament in Brisbane, Australia.
Sunday Grigor Dimitrov, aka Grisho, lost to Murray 6:7(0), 4:6 in a tough match in Brisbane, which lasted for 1 hour and 32 minutes.
"It's Dimitrov's first final. Everyone will agree he played some extremely exciting tennis, it was a very tough match," Murray commented after the game.
"He's just changed coaches, started with a new team, so congratulations to them - I'm sure they're going to do great things together," added the Scottish tennis player.
The youngest player in ATP's top 50 rankings, Dimitrov, 21, is expected to jump to no. 39 from 48 as a result of the final.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat, Ousted at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Beats Former No.1 at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Sofia Appeals Revocation of Licence
- » Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers