PES President Hopes to Get Married in 2013
PES president and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev has revealed that he may get married this year.
In an interview for TV7, the left-wing leader has not specified a date for his upcoming marriage, saying he hopes it would take place in 2013.
The former Prime Minister is currently engaged to Monika Yanova, who gave birth to his child in 2011.
In a previous interview, Stanishev revealed that he would not invite his political foe, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, to his wedding.
- » Bulgaria Registers 2 % Decrease in Unemployment in 2014 – Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Deputy PM Vows Govt Action to Address Issues in EU's CVM Report
- » Bulgaria: EU Commission's 2015 CVM Report in Brief
- » EU CVM Report Urges Bulgaria To Speed Up Judicial Reform
- » EU Blasts at Bulgaria’s High-Level Corruption in New CVM Report
- » Yonko Grozev Elected as Bulgaria's Judge to ECHR