PES President Hopes to Get Married in 2013
PES president and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev has revealed that he may get married this year.
In an interview for TV7, the left-wing leader has not specified a date for his upcoming marriage, saying he hopes it would take place in 2013.
The former Prime Minister is currently engaged to Monika Yanova, who gave birth to his child in 2011.
In a previous interview, Stanishev revealed that he would not invite his political foe, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, to his wedding.
- » Five Bulgarian Regions among EU’s Ten Poorest in 2013
- » Bulgaria Finmin Unveils Plan for Mega-Fund Managing EU Financial Instruments
- » Bulgaria’s Rural Development Program 2014-2020 Conclusively Approved
- » Dairy Sector Crisis Affects EU Market, Not Just Bulgaria - Agriculture Minister
- » Ten EU Countries Oppose Proposal for Immigrant Quotas
- » Bulgaria's Stanishev to Face 71-Year-Old Candidate for 2nd PES Term