6 Russians Perish in Italian Alps Accident
Six Russian tourists have died and two others have been injured after their snowmobile flipped over on a ski slope in north-eastern Italy.
The incident took place on Friday night near Trentino. Russia's Consul General in Milan confirmed the death of the six tourists on Saturday.
The accident occurred on a steep slope at the altitude of 2,000 meters while the eight were traversing a closed 'black' track most likely on the way from a restaurant to their hotel, RIA Novosti informs.
The driver apparently lost control of the snowmobile and the vehicle broke through the safety nets, plunging about 100 meters down the slope.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality