Bulgarian PM Makes It to German Paper's Quotes of the Year
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has made it to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung 'S selection of 83 statements made by various politicians in 2012.
"Everyone has to work as much as the Germans," Borisov said on January 3 in Berlin. His statement happens to be the first in the German paper's chronological selection of quotes that marked the past year.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's statement that there would be no Eurobonds "as long as she is alive" has been singled out as quote of the year.
Borisov is often featured in "quotes of the year" articles published by Bulgarian media, including the ranking of the most popular quotes published by Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) in 2012.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru