Bulgaria Govt Extends Oil, Gas Exploration Permit of Rusgeokom BG
Rusgeokom BG will be allowed to expand the area and the parameters of its oil and gas exploration activities in the district of Dobrich, northeastern Bulgaria.
According to a decision of the Bulgarian government promulgated Friday in the State Gazette, the company will also have an additional year to conduct exploration activities.
The contract of the Bulgarian government with Rusgeokom BG for oil and gas exploration activities was signed on February 4, 2004 and has been extended several times.
The drilling is conducted by Geoinformservice, a Hungarian subcontractor of Rusgeokom BG, according to reports of investor.bg.
The company will be able to conduct oil and gas exploration activities on a territory of 750.4 square kilometers of the Dobrich bloc.
Control on the implementation of the oil and gas exploration contract is implemented by Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Energy, and Tourism.
- » Bulgaria to Launch Tender to Sell Belene Nuclear Project Next Year
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: 'Energy Sector Needed Sustainability and Predictability'
- » Bulgargaz pedicts a 6% Decline in Natural Gas From October 1
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Regulator Ends Procedure for Withdrawing the License of EVN
- » The Use of Renewable Energy in Bulgaria Grew by Almost 10%
- » Electricity Consumption is Growing in Bulgaria