Bulgaria Govt Extends Oil, Gas Exploration Permit of Rusgeokom BG
Rusgeokom BG will be allowed to expand the area and the parameters of its oil and gas exploration activities in the district of Dobrich, northeastern Bulgaria.
According to a decision of the Bulgarian government promulgated Friday in the State Gazette, the company will also have an additional year to conduct exploration activities.
The contract of the Bulgarian government with Rusgeokom BG for oil and gas exploration activities was signed on February 4, 2004 and has been extended several times.
The drilling is conducted by Geoinformservice, a Hungarian subcontractor of Rusgeokom BG, according to reports of investor.bg.
The company will be able to conduct oil and gas exploration activities on a territory of 750.4 square kilometers of the Dobrich bloc.
Control on the implementation of the oil and gas exploration contract is implemented by Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Energy, and Tourism.
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt
- » IAEA, EBRD Officials among Speakers at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid Bill for Payment of NEC's Debt
- » Bulgarian Parliament To Vote On State Loan To NEC
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talks With Russian President Putin