Drivers in Bulgaria Have Month to Buy Toll Stickers for 2013
Drivers in Bulgaria have to buy by the end of January their toll stickers – the so-called vignettes - for 2013, preferably those valid for the whole year as they are the best deal.
The current cost of an annual vignette for a car is BGN 67, a price that has remained unchanged since 2007.
The price for a monthly toll sticker is set at BGN 25, while the weekly one comes at BGN 10.
The stickers can be bought in almost all gas stations in the country, except Petrol and Rompetrol. They will be on sale also at Easypay's offices and 1870 Bulgarian Posts' stations.
A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's road vignettes are not likely to be replaced by electronic toll systems before 2017.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria