Bulgarian Man Found Dead in Spain's Malaga
The corpse of a Bulgarian man has been found on the side of a road in Spain's province Malaga.
The body lying on the side of a road in Malaga was reported to the Spanish police on January 2, 2013, with the people who reported it believing the man was drunk, bTV reported.
Subsequently, however, a police patrol found that the man was dead, and that there were traces of a blow on his head.
The Spanish authorities are reported to have confirmed that the dead man is Bulgarian but have not revealed his identity and age, and will probably not do so until the autopsy results come out.
- » US Embassy in Sofia's Ex-Employee Investigated over 'Mafia Links'
- » Bulgarian Court Overturns Marijuana Grower Acquittal
- » Bulgarian Clinic Reportedly Involved in Organ Transplants Ring
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Bust Synthetic Drug Trafficking Channel
- » Bulgaria Is Leader in Skimmer Attacks – Report
- » Boss of US ATM Fraud Scheme 'Has Ties to Bulgarian Underworld'