83-Year-Old Pensioner Wins Record Lottery Jackpot in Bulgaria
The second man who won half of Bulgaria's record state lottery jackpot of BGN 9.5 M has been revealed to be an elderly pensioner.
83-year-old Dimitar Vazharski from the small southwestern town of Boboshevo has collected his BGN 4.7 M before New Year's but his name was not revealed by the Bulgarian sports lottery "Toto 2".
The BGN 9.5 M jackpot, an all time record for Bulgaria's Toto 2, was won on November 18, 2012, by two men, both from Southwestern Bulgaria, who guessed the six numbers drawn in the second draw of the "6 out of 49" game of Toto 2.
The other winner, Rosen Rusimov, from the southwestern city of Pernik, announced his win himself the day after it became clear that he won.
Rusimov won the jackpot with a more expensive ticket including a combination of numbers while 83-year-old pensioner Vazharski won with a regular ticket.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam