Bulgarian Construction Chamber to Open Office in Qatar
The Bulgarian Construction Chamber is to open a representative office in Qatar in January 2013, according to chairman Svetoslav Glossov.
The new office will notify construction companies in Bulgaria about any new projects and tenders invited in Qatar and neighbouring countries, as well as providing assistance to prepare for tender procedures, Construction Week Online reported.
"Representatives of the Bulgarian Regional Development and Public Works Ministry have already signed an international agreement, under which a suitable building for the new office of the Bulgarian Construction Chamber is to be established," reported Glossov.
In his words, the Bulgarian Construction Chamber is to cover all operating costs of the Qatar office.
Construction companies in Bulgaria are expecting a difficult 2013, with participation in projects abroad seen as a viable opportunity for growth, he is quoted as saying.
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Reports of Irregularities at Energo-Pro EDC
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Bulgarian PM Reaffirms Moratorium on Shale Gas Extraction
- » Bulgarian President Remains Hopeful of South Stream
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Greek Banks In Bulgaria are Safe