Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital
US State Secretary Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital a few days after doctors found a blood clot in her head, according to a spokesman.
"Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in a press statement on Wednesday.
Clinton, 65, was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday, having suffered a concussion earlier in the month when she fainted and fell over.
She is due to stand down before President Obama begins his second term.
- » Gaza Death Toll Surpasses 500, UN Calls for Truce
- » Russia 'to Back' UNSC Resolution on Crashed MH17 Plane
- » Ukraine Rebels Retain Control of Crash Victims' Bodies, Black Boxes
- » Ukraine to Demand Donetsk, Luhansk Rebels be Declared Terrorists
- » Russia Publishes List of 12 US Citizens Banned from Entering Country
- » Bus Crash Near Germany’s Dresden Leaves 9 Killed, 43 Injured