Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital
US State Secretary Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital a few days after doctors found a blood clot in her head, according to a spokesman.
"Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in a press statement on Wednesday.
Clinton, 65, was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday, having suffered a concussion earlier in the month when she fainted and fell over.
She is due to stand down before President Obama begins his second term.
- » Early French Vote Turnout Slightly Higher Than 2012
- » Unidentified Gunman Opens Fire in FSB Office in Russia’s Khabarovsk
- » French Police Hunting Second Suspect After Paris Attack
- » Gunman Kills Officer Before Being Shot Dead
- » Financial Support For Participants in Chernobyl Cleanup
- » N.Korea Warns of "Super-Mighty Preemptive Strike" as U.S. Plans Next Move