Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital
US State Secretary Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital a few days after doctors found a blood clot in her head, according to a spokesman.
"Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in a press statement on Wednesday.
Clinton, 65, was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday, having suffered a concussion earlier in the month when she fainted and fell over.
She is due to stand down before President Obama begins his second term.
- » ECB Keeps Cash Aid to Greek Banks Flat Despite Liquidity Shortage
- » PM Tsipras Appoints Euclid Tsakalotos as Greece’s New Finance Minister
- » Greek Banks to Reopen on Thursday - FAZ
- » Tsakalotos Set to Take over as Greece’s Finance Minister
- » Putin Discusses Greek Referendum Outcome with Tsipras
- » German EconMin Warns Greeks 'Need Help'