Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital
US State Secretary Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital a few days after doctors found a blood clot in her head, according to a spokesman.
"Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in a press statement on Wednesday.
Clinton, 65, was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday, having suffered a concussion earlier in the month when she fainted and fell over.
She is due to stand down before President Obama begins his second term.
- » Nearly 3,700 Migrants Rescued in Mediterranean, Operation Ongoing
- » Three People Found Alive Under Rubble Eight Days After Nepal Quake
- » Maersk Tigris Detained for Purely Commercial Reasons, Plaintiff Claims
- » Russian Ballet Legend Maya Plisetskaya Dies at 89
- » Tighter Border Security in Bulgaria, Greece Forcing Migrants to Try Deadly Sea Crossings, UNHCR Claims
- » Duchess of Cambridge Gives Birth to Daughter