Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital
US State Secretary Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital a few days after doctors found a blood clot in her head, according to a spokesman.
"Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Philippe Reines said in a press statement on Wednesday.
Clinton, 65, was admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday, having suffered a concussion earlier in the month when she fainted and fell over.
She is due to stand down before President Obama begins his second term.
- » 10,000 Evacuated Over New Wldfire in France
- » Putin Signed a Law to Deploy Russian Air Base in Syria
- » EU Deported 42.600 Albanian Asylum Seekers in 2016
- » Floods Hit Northern Germany, Force Some Evacuations
- » U.S. Lawmakers Reach Deal for Senate Vote on Russia Sanctions
- » Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military