Bulgarians, Spaniards Nabbed for Child Pornography in Spain
Police in Spain have made a number of arrests after an operation to tackle the possession and distribution of child pornography over the internet, with some of those arrested being of Bulgarian nationality.
Twenty people were arrested and fifteen charged after coordinated raids in the provinces of Gipuzkoa and Navarre, Euronews has informed.
Those charged are aged between 21 and 69 and of Spanish and Bulgarian nationality.
- » BGN 8M Drained by Credit Card Skimmers in 2013
- » Court Halts 'Lost Files' Trial Against Bulgarian ex-Socialist Leader
- » US to Extradite to Bulgaria Convicted Human Smuggler
- » Four Bulgarians Busted in Greece for Fake Money Distribution
- » 44-Year-Old Bulgarian Faces 10 Years in Jail in Austria for Drug Trafficking
- » Police Bust 2 Meth Labs, Cannabis Greenhouse in Sofia