Bulgarians, Spaniards Nabbed for Child Pornography in Spain
Police in Spain have made a number of arrests after an operation to tackle the possession and distribution of child pornography over the internet, with some of those arrested being of Bulgarian nationality.
Twenty people were arrested and fifteen charged after coordinated raids in the provinces of Gipuzkoa and Navarre, Euronews has informed.
Those charged are aged between 21 and 69 and of Spanish and Bulgarian nationality.
- » Three Tons of Contraband Tobacco Detained at the Port of Burgas
- » The Search for the Attackers of the Journalist Ivo Nikodimov Continues
- » Murder of a Local Businessman Was Committed in Plovdiv
- » Activist From the Party of Valery Simeonov Arrested For Trafficking of Migrants
- » Italians Robbed ATMs Masked like Trump
- » The Greek Police is after Imported Alcohol from Bulgaria