Bulgarians, Spaniards Nabbed for Child Pornography in Spain
Police in Spain have made a number of arrests after an operation to tackle the possession and distribution of child pornography over the internet, with some of those arrested being of Bulgarian nationality.
Twenty people were arrested and fifteen charged after coordinated raids in the provinces of Gipuzkoa and Navarre, Euronews has informed.
Those charged are aged between 21 and 69 and of Spanish and Bulgarian nationality.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Uncovers Tax Evasion worth BGN 20M in H1, 2014
- » Court Imposes House Arrest on 'Putin Opponent' Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Sofia Prosecution Demands Detention for Nikolai Kobliakov
- » Tens of Turkish Policemen Arrested over 'Plotting' against Gov't
- » Bulgarian Border Police Seizes Heroin worth BGN 5.7M
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov