Bulgarians, Spaniards Nabbed for Child Pornography in Spain
Police in Spain have made a number of arrests after an operation to tackle the possession and distribution of child pornography over the internet, with some of those arrested being of Bulgarian nationality.
Twenty people were arrested and fifteen charged after coordinated raids in the provinces of Gipuzkoa and Navarre, Euronews has informed.
Those charged are aged between 21 and 69 and of Spanish and Bulgarian nationality.
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail
- » Shooting in Sofia Neighborhood Leaves Taxi Driver Wounded