Bulgarians, Spaniards Nabbed for Child Pornography in Spain
Police in Spain have made a number of arrests after an operation to tackle the possession and distribution of child pornography over the internet, with some of those arrested being of Bulgarian nationality.
Twenty people were arrested and fifteen charged after coordinated raids in the provinces of Gipuzkoa and Navarre, Euronews has informed.
Those charged are aged between 21 and 69 and of Spanish and Bulgarian nationality.
- » Four Items Stolen from Cathedral in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgarian National Sought in Interpol Anti-Smuggling Operation
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Illegal Distillery in Monastery in Pomorie
- » IntMin: 424 Organised Crime Groups Operate in Bulgaria
- » Armed Robbery of Office Takes Place in Sofia