Kosovo Requests Diplomatic Status for Belgrade Envoy
Kosovo will request that its envoy to Serbia be granted a diplomatic status, said Kosovar Foreign Affairs Minister Enver Hoxhaj Wednesday.
At their meeting December, Serbia's PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo's PM Hashim Thaci agreed to send represantatives to each other's capitals.
However, the official status of those envoys has not been determined yet.
"We are working hard for Kosovo's representative to be an ambssador to Serbia. That is the answer we are expecting from Serbia," said Hoxhaj.
- » Russian Humanitarian Convoy Enters Ukraine
- » Islamic State 'Holding Up to 20 Westerners' Hostage
- » Turkey’s Ruling Party Names Foreign Minister Davutoglu as New PM
- » Ukrainian President Likely to Dissolve Parliament Next Week
- » US Admits Secret Mission Failed to Free James Foley
- » Turkey's Ruling Party to Name New PM