Kosovo Requests Diplomatic Status for Belgrade Envoy
Kosovo will request that its envoy to Serbia be granted a diplomatic status, said Kosovar Foreign Affairs Minister Enver Hoxhaj Wednesday.
At their meeting December, Serbia's PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo's PM Hashim Thaci agreed to send represantatives to each other's capitals.
However, the official status of those envoys has not been determined yet.
"We are working hard for Kosovo's representative to be an ambssador to Serbia. That is the answer we are expecting from Serbia," said Hoxhaj.
- » Ukraine's Tymoshenko Ends Hunger Strike
- » Some Social Media Users Claim Mandela Was 'Terrorist, Racist'
- » French IM Urges EU to be Realistic in its Immigration Policies
- » Mandela to Be Buried in Hometown on December 15
- » 5 Things about Mandela that Make World Smile on a Sad Day
- » Pope Francis: Nelson Mandela will Inspire Generations