Kosovo Requests Diplomatic Status for Belgrade Envoy
Kosovo will request that its envoy to Serbia be granted a diplomatic status, said Kosovar Foreign Affairs Minister Enver Hoxhaj Wednesday.
At their meeting December, Serbia's PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo's PM Hashim Thaci agreed to send represantatives to each other's capitals.
However, the official status of those envoys has not been determined yet.
"We are working hard for Kosovo's representative to be an ambssador to Serbia. That is the answer we are expecting from Serbia," said Hoxhaj.
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa
- » German Intelligence Warns of Increased Chinese Cyber Spying
- » Macron Tells Netanyahu that US Recognition of Jerusalem is Threat to Peace
- » Protesters and Police Clash Outside US Embassy in Beirut
- » Iraq Holds Military Parade Celebrating Victory Over Islamic State