Kosovo Requests Diplomatic Status for Belgrade Envoy
Kosovo will request that its envoy to Serbia be granted a diplomatic status, said Kosovar Foreign Affairs Minister Enver Hoxhaj Wednesday.
At their meeting December, Serbia's PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo's PM Hashim Thaci agreed to send represantatives to each other's capitals.
However, the official status of those envoys has not been determined yet.
"We are working hard for Kosovo's representative to be an ambssador to Serbia. That is the answer we are expecting from Serbia," said Hoxhaj.
- » Helicopter with Thirteen People on Board Crashes off Norway
- » Austria Adopts New Tougher Asylum Law
- » Suicide Bombing in Turkey’s Bursa Injures at least 13 People
- » Spain to Hold Early Election in June amid Political Deadlock
- » Almost 182,000 Migrants Enter Europe by Sea since Start of 2016
- » Bulgaria President Dismisses Attacks over Joint Brigade with Ukraine