Dindic Killer to Be Deported from Spain to Serbia
Spain has allowed the extradition of Serbian Vladimir Milisavljevic, one of the convicts for the 2003 murder of then acting Serbian PM Zoran Dindic.
In March, Serbia has requested his deportation of Milisavljevic, who had been convicted to 35 years in prison, along with 11 other members of an organized crime group.
The group is believed to be part of the notorious Zemun Clan, known to be behind much of Serbia's organized crime networks.
Before his deportation, Milisavljevic will probably have to serve another sentence in Spain, where he is tried for mudrer and illegal possession of weapons.
- » Brexit: EU Referendum Petition Hits 3 M Signatures
- » Soros Warns of 'Irreversible' EU Disintegration after Brexit
- » Spain Holds Early Election after Failed Govt Talks
- » UK EU Commissioner Jonathan Hill Resigns
- » EU Leaders Hope UK Will Remain Close Partner After Brexit
- » Turkey Has Not Yet Confirmed Suspension of Readmission Agreement with Bulgaria