Dindic Killer to Be Deported from Spain to Serbia
Spain has allowed the extradition of Serbian Vladimir Milisavljevic, one of the convicts for the 2003 murder of then acting Serbian PM Zoran Dindic.
In March, Serbia has requested his deportation of Milisavljevic, who had been convicted to 35 years in prison, along with 11 other members of an organized crime group.
The group is believed to be part of the notorious Zemun Clan, known to be behind much of Serbia's organized crime networks.
Before his deportation, Milisavljevic will probably have to serve another sentence in Spain, where he is tried for mudrer and illegal possession of weapons.
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza
- » Israel Resumes Gaza Offensive after Hamas Rocket Attacks
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry Slams New EU Sanctions