Heavy Traffic on Major Bulgaria-Greece Road after Holidays
Heavy traffic is taking place Wednesday on the international E-79 road linking Bulgaria and Greece, with people returning from holidays.
Kilometers long lines have formed in the areas of Blagoevgrad and Kresna Gorge in Bulgaria in the afternoon.
A chain car accident involving three vehicles had the road closed for half an hour Wednesday.
The increased traffic is due to Greek citizens returing from vacation in Bulgaria, and Bulgarians and Romanians coming back from Greece after Christmas and New Year's.
- » Fear of Hail Fills Up Sofia's Underground Parkings
- » 3 Bulgarian Seafarers Set Off For Round-the-World Sailing Trip
- » Pest Infestations On the Rise Because of Rains
- » Bulgaria's Euroroma Threatens Blockades on Major Roads
- » Bulgaria's Hail Suppression Agency Cannot Disperse Gathering Clouds
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail