Heavy Traffic on Major Bulgaria-Greece Road after Holidays
Heavy traffic is taking place Wednesday on the international E-79 road linking Bulgaria and Greece, with people returning from holidays.
Kilometers long lines have formed in the areas of Blagoevgrad and Kresna Gorge in Bulgaria in the afternoon.
A chain car accident involving three vehicles had the road closed for half an hour Wednesday.
The increased traffic is due to Greek citizens returing from vacation in Bulgaria, and Bulgarians and Romanians coming back from Greece after Christmas and New Year's.
- » Emergency Declared in Bulgaria's Topolovgrad over Wildfire
- » FRONTEX Head Warns of New Migrant Arrivals via Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Mulls Tightening Restrictions in Migrant Centers
- » Romanian National Rescued after Getting Lost Near Bulgaria's Vladaya
- » Mass Brawl in Bulgarian Migrant Center Leaves 3 Injured
- » Sofia Northern Bypass to Remain Closed until Friday