Heavy Traffic on Major Bulgaria-Greece Road after Holidays
Heavy traffic is taking place Wednesday on the international E-79 road linking Bulgaria and Greece, with people returning from holidays.
Kilometers long lines have formed in the areas of Blagoevgrad and Kresna Gorge in Bulgaria in the afternoon.
A chain car accident involving three vehicles had the road closed for half an hour Wednesday.
The increased traffic is due to Greek citizens returing from vacation in Bulgaria, and Bulgarians and Romanians coming back from Greece after Christmas and New Year's.
- » Rescue Operation for 3 Boys Lost in Rila Mountain Temporarily Stopped
- » Sofia-Karlovo Passenger Train Derails, Nobody Injured
- » Bulgaria’s Smolyan Municipality Declares State of Emergency over Heavy Rain
- » Six Bulgarians Held Captive in Sudan since Jan 26 Released
- » Bulgaria Holds Day of National Mourning for Ex President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev