Heavy Traffic on Major Bulgaria-Greece Road after Holidays
Heavy traffic is taking place Wednesday on the international E-79 road linking Bulgaria and Greece, with people returning from holidays.
Kilometers long lines have formed in the areas of Blagoevgrad and Kresna Gorge in Bulgaria in the afternoon.
A chain car accident involving three vehicles had the road closed for half an hour Wednesday.
The increased traffic is due to Greek citizens returing from vacation in Bulgaria, and Bulgarians and Romanians coming back from Greece after Christmas and New Year's.
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival
- » Bulgaria Gov't Mulls Changing Falcon Plane after Failure
- » Gov't Airplane Carrying PM on Board Performs Emergency Landing at Varna Airport
- » Music, Dance Performances Close 2015 Edition of Sofia Breathes Festival
- » Bulgarian Samuel Finzi Voted Actor of the Year in Germany