Bulgarian Capital with Ambitious Overhaul Plan
In 2013, the Sofia City Hall plans a major rehabilitation of the capital's main boulevards and modernization of its public transportation.
Infrastructure works include new two-level intersections and road expansion and repairs.
The public transportation modernization will involve all types of transport – the subway, the buses, the trams, and the trolleys. The City Hall will purchase in 2013 ten new metro trains to serve its first line which is to reach the Sofia International Airport and the Business Park in the "Mladost 4" district.
Sofia also plans to purchase 20 new modern tram cars which will consume less energy and will have lower harmful emissions.
- » Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Minimum Retirement Pension Up To BGN 180
- » The Total Business Climate Indicator in Bulgaria Decreases by 0.7% for June 2017
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July