Nina Dobrev: 'I'm Getting Married!!!!!!!!'
Fans of Bulgarian-born Hollywood actress Nina Dobrev were shocked to learn from her Twitter account she was getting married only to realize she did not mean what she said.
"Found my soulmate," the star of "The Vampire Diaries" initially posted as she was vacationing in China. She then tweeted, "I'm getting married!!!!!!!!"
To the relief of Nina's numerous male fans, it soon turned out that she is not going down the aisle with her smoking hot partner in life and on the screen Ian Somerhalder. The object of her affection turned out to be a baby tiger!
"He's orange...And soft...And we'll be together forever. Match made in heaven...IM IN HEAVEN," Nina Dobrev continued on Twitter, posting another photo of her beaming with the adorable animal.
Ian Somerhalder was quick to respond:
"Wait? WTF!?" Somerhalder wrote in Twitter and retweeted to her final post on the tiger.
Exactly a year ago Dobrev refuted media allegations that is about to get married to Ian Somerhalder, saying she is too young to tie the knot.
Born in Bulgaria, Nina Dobrev moved to Canada at the age of 2 and grew up in Toronto, Ontario. She began her career as a model.
The actress had parts in movies such as The Roommate, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and Degrassi Goes Hollywood She currently lives in Los Angeles, California and in Atlanta, Georgia, where "The Vampire Diaries" is filmed.
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park