Bulgarian Man Loses Arm in Fireworks Blast
A 35-year-old man has lost his arm in Bulgaria as a result of fireworks explosion on New Year's Eve.
The man who is from the village of Sarnegor, Brezovo Municipality, Plovdiv District, was hospitalized at about 8 pm on New Year's Eve in the Plovdiv Hospital shortly after the incident, Darik Radio reported.
As a result of the fireworks blast his right arm was severed, and he also lost some of his left hand fingers, the report says.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film