Bulgarian Man Loses Arm in Fireworks Blast
A 35-year-old man has lost his arm in Bulgaria as a result of fireworks explosion on New Year's Eve.
The man who is from the village of Sarnegor, Brezovo Municipality, Plovdiv District, was hospitalized at about 8 pm on New Year's Eve in the Plovdiv Hospital shortly after the incident, Darik Radio reported.
As a result of the fireworks blast his right arm was severed, and he also lost some of his left hand fingers, the report says.
- » 62 % of Bulgarians Oppose Issue of New BGN 16 B Debt – Survey
- » CIA: Bulgarian Population is Less Than 7 Million People
- » Baba Tonka Museum Re-Opens in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Volcano Villarrica Erupts in Chile
- » Google Features Bulgarian Liberation Day Doodle
- » Vandalism Committed in Front of Blagoevgrad Mosque