Bulgarian Man Loses Arm in Fireworks Blast
A 35-year-old man has lost his arm in Bulgaria as a result of fireworks explosion on New Year's Eve.
The man who is from the village of Sarnegor, Brezovo Municipality, Plovdiv District, was hospitalized at about 8 pm on New Year's Eve in the Plovdiv Hospital shortly after the incident, Darik Radio reported.
As a result of the fireworks blast his right arm was severed, and he also lost some of his left hand fingers, the report says.
- » Expected December Temperatures Around Norm, Snow Likely For Christmas
- » Bulgaria Lacks Official Data On Correlation Air Pollution - Health
- » Forest Guard Discover Dead Immigrant Near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly