Bulgarian Man Loses Arm in Fireworks Blast
A 35-year-old man has lost his arm in Bulgaria as a result of fireworks explosion on New Year's Eve.
The man who is from the village of Sarnegor, Brezovo Municipality, Plovdiv District, was hospitalized at about 8 pm on New Year's Eve in the Plovdiv Hospital shortly after the incident, Darik Radio reported.
As a result of the fireworks blast his right arm was severed, and he also lost some of his left hand fingers, the report says.
- » Forest Fires near Bulgaria's Harmanli Now Under Control
- » Bulgarian TV Journalist Dimitar Tsonev Dies at 56
- » Bulgarian Mountaineer Boyan Petrov Injured in Car Accident - Radio
- » Army Servicemen Join Firefighters to Battle Forest Blaze in Bulgaria's Harmanli Municipality
- » Wildfire in Harmanli Municipality Contained
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday