Vladimir Nikolov to Manage Bulgaria's National Men Volleyball Team
Vladimir Nikolov has accepted the proposal of head coach Camillo Placi to become manager of the Bulgarian national men volleyball team.
Nikolov, former captain of the team, confirmed the news in an interview for TV7, as cited by Sega daily.
35-year Nikolov was invited to become a manager of the national team over a month ago and he gave a positive answer to Placi a few days ago.
Nikolov's office will combine the responsibilities of Nikolay Nikolov, director of the national men volleyball team, and Georgi Sbchev, team manager.
Nikolov has no intention of ending his playing career.
Nikolov currently plays for Turkish volleyball club Galatasaray.
Meanwhile, it was announced Sunday that Bulgarian volleyball coach and former national team captain Plamen Konstantinov was one of the options to replace Russian national volley coach Vladimir Alekno, who resigned several days ago.
- » Bulgarian National Volleyball Team to Participate in the European Championship in Poland
- » Today is the Draw for the Champions League Groups
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open