Ashton: Serbia, Kosovo PMs to Meet Jan 17
Serbian PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo PM Hashim Thaci will hold their first meeting in 2013 on January 17, revealed EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton Sunday.
The two leaders are expected to discuss matters relating to Northern Kosovo, in which significant ethnic Serb population is concentrated.
Speaking Sunday, Ashton has rejected any opportunity for splitting Kosovo, saying a separation of the north is "not an option".
The EU External Affairs High Representative also recalled that the situation in Kosovo remains unstable.
- » Tension Over Declarations Among Voters in Turkey's Bursa Continues
- » Voting Abroad for Bulgaria's Snap Elections Progresses Normally
- » José Manuel Barroso: Brexit Talks Will Fail Without Compromise
- » EU Leaders Sign New Declaration 60 years After Signature of Treaty of Rome
- » France and Germany Tell UK to Expect No Brexit Favours
- » Two Charged Over Arms Supply to French Airport Attacker