Ashton: Serbia, Kosovo PMs to Meet Jan 17
Serbian PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo PM Hashim Thaci will hold their first meeting in 2013 on January 17, revealed EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton Sunday.
The two leaders are expected to discuss matters relating to Northern Kosovo, in which significant ethnic Serb population is concentrated.
Speaking Sunday, Ashton has rejected any opportunity for splitting Kosovo, saying a separation of the north is "not an option".
The EU External Affairs High Representative also recalled that the situation in Kosovo remains unstable.
- » France's President Urges EU Ministers Meeting over Med Incident
- » Finland Voting for Parliament in Tough Times for Economy
- » Belarusian President Not Attending Moscow's May 9 Celebrations
- » Macedonia's Skopje, Bulgaria's Sofia to Become Sister Cities
- » Russia Denies Reports of EUR 5 B 'Upcoming Deal' with Greece
- » Boat with up to 700 Migrants Capsizes in Mediterranean