Ashton: Serbia, Kosovo PMs to Meet Jan 17
Serbian PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo PM Hashim Thaci will hold their first meeting in 2013 on January 17, revealed EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton Sunday.
The two leaders are expected to discuss matters relating to Northern Kosovo, in which significant ethnic Serb population is concentrated.
Speaking Sunday, Ashton has rejected any opportunity for splitting Kosovo, saying a separation of the north is "not an option".
The EU External Affairs High Representative also recalled that the situation in Kosovo remains unstable.
- » The EU Estimated the Price for Brexit: EUR 52 Billion
- » Jennifer Lopez made a Donation after the Disaster in Puerto Rico
- » The Brother of Pablo Escobar Demands USD 1 Billion from Netflix for Narcos Series
- » Ralph Fiennes Acquired Serbian Citizenship
- » Russian General Died in Syria
- » The US Restricts the Access of Citizens from DPRK, Iran and Venezuela