Ashton: Serbia, Kosovo PMs to Meet Jan 17
Serbian PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo PM Hashim Thaci will hold their first meeting in 2013 on January 17, revealed EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton Sunday.
The two leaders are expected to discuss matters relating to Northern Kosovo, in which significant ethnic Serb population is concentrated.
Speaking Sunday, Ashton has rejected any opportunity for splitting Kosovo, saying a separation of the north is "not an option".
The EU External Affairs High Representative also recalled that the situation in Kosovo remains unstable.
- » ‘No’ Vote Appears to Be Leading in Greek Referendum After Voting Ends - Polls
- » Russian Space Freighter Carrying 2.4 T Cargo Docks with ISS
- » Tsipras: Greeks Determined to Take Control of Their Own Destiny in Referendum
- » Merkel: Western Balkan States Have Good Prospects to Join EU
- » Greece’s Referendum: Where Do ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ Votes Lead?
- » Tight Race Expected at Greece’s Bailout Referendum