Ashton: Serbia, Kosovo PMs to Meet Jan 17
Serbian PM Ivica Dacic and Kosovo PM Hashim Thaci will hold their first meeting in 2013 on January 17, revealed EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton Sunday.
The two leaders are expected to discuss matters relating to Northern Kosovo, in which significant ethnic Serb population is concentrated.
Speaking Sunday, Ashton has rejected any opportunity for splitting Kosovo, saying a separation of the north is "not an option".
The EU External Affairs High Representative also recalled that the situation in Kosovo remains unstable.
- » Erdogan: Summit 'Important' For Ending Tragedy in Syria
- » Singapore Sees Running Autonomous Buses on Public Roads From 2022
- » Ratko Mladic Jailed For Life Over Bosnia War Genocide
- » UK Sets Aside Extra 3 billion Pounds for Brexit Preparations
- » Zimbabwe's Mnangagwa to be Sworn in as President on Friday
- » Elizabeth II is Now the Oldest Head of State in the World