Russian Passenger Plane Crash Lands at Moscow Airport
A Russian passenger plane crash landed at Moscow's Vnukovo Airport on Saturday, breaking apart and catching fire.
The Red Wing Airlines Tu-204 aircraft ran off the runway, breaking apart and catching fire.
According to unconfirmed reports of the CNN, the incident killed 2 of the total of 12 people on board and 3 others were seriously injured.
The plane had reportedly arrived from Pardubice, Czech Republic.
The incident took place at around 16:35 local time.
The cause of the crash is as yet unknown.
- » Die Welt: Six EU States Urge Extension of Schengen Internal Border Controls
- » Roaming Charges in EU Fall as of Saturday
- » Helicopter with Thirteen People on Board Crashes off Norway
- » Austria Adopts New Tougher Asylum Law
- » Suicide Bombing in Turkey’s Bursa Injures at least 13 People
- » Spain to Hold Early Election in June amid Political Deadlock