Russian Passenger Plane Crash Lands at Moscow Airport
A Russian passenger plane crash landed at Moscow's Vnukovo Airport on Saturday, breaking apart and catching fire.
The Red Wing Airlines Tu-204 aircraft ran off the runway, breaking apart and catching fire.
According to unconfirmed reports of the CNN, the incident killed 2 of the total of 12 people on board and 3 others were seriously injured.
The plane had reportedly arrived from Pardubice, Czech Republic.
The incident took place at around 16:35 local time.
The cause of the crash is as yet unknown.
- » Government, Opposition in Venezuela Mark Progress in Talks
- » NATO to React "Immediately" on Ukrainian Crisis
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Climbs to 4, Many Missing
- » Putin, Lavrov Warn Against Use of Army in Eastern Ukraine
- » Serbia's Vucic Offers Socialists to Enter Coalition
- » Estonia Calls for More NATO Presence