Russian Passenger Plane Crash Lands at Moscow Airport
A Russian passenger plane crash landed at Moscow's Vnukovo Airport on Saturday, breaking apart and catching fire.
The Red Wing Airlines Tu-204 aircraft ran off the runway, breaking apart and catching fire.
According to unconfirmed reports of the CNN, the incident killed 2 of the total of 12 people on board and 3 others were seriously injured.
The plane had reportedly arrived from Pardubice, Czech Republic.
The incident took place at around 16:35 local time.
The cause of the crash is as yet unknown.
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Manchester Attack: Sister of Bomber Said He Wanted 'Revenge' for Injustice
- » NATO Will Formally Join Anti-'Islamic State' Coalition
- » 'Clear' That UK Bomber Was Part of a Network
- » UK Police: 23-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Manchester Attack