Russian Passenger Plane Crash Lands at Moscow Airport
A Russian passenger plane crash landed at Moscow's Vnukovo Airport on Saturday, breaking apart and catching fire.
The Red Wing Airlines Tu-204 aircraft ran off the runway, breaking apart and catching fire.
According to unconfirmed reports of the CNN, the incident killed 2 of the total of 12 people on board and 3 others were seriously injured.
The plane had reportedly arrived from Pardubice, Czech Republic.
The incident took place at around 16:35 local time.
The cause of the crash is as yet unknown.
- » Doctor Back from Africa Tests Positive for Ebola at New York Hospital
- » Ottawa Shooting Suspect Identified as Canadian Islamic Convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- » US Air Strikes Help Iraq Repel IS Offensive on Mosul Dam
- » European Parliament Approves Jean-Claude Juncker Commission
- » New European Commission To Be Voted Wednesday In Strasbourg
- » UK to Send Spy Drones Over Syria in Broadening of Anti-IS Campaign