Russian Passenger Plane Crash Lands at Moscow Airport
A Russian passenger plane crash landed at Moscow's Vnukovo Airport on Saturday, breaking apart and catching fire.
The Red Wing Airlines Tu-204 aircraft ran off the runway, breaking apart and catching fire.
According to unconfirmed reports of the CNN, the incident killed 2 of the total of 12 people on board and 3 others were seriously injured.
The plane had reportedly arrived from Pardubice, Czech Republic.
The incident took place at around 16:35 local time.
The cause of the crash is as yet unknown.
- » Kiev Accuses Moscow of Having 7500 Troops Deployed in Ukraine
- » Sergey Lavrov: Western Sanctions Aimed at Toppling Russian Regime
- » Japanese PM Dissolves Parliament Ahead of Early Elections
- » Ukraine's Pro-Western Parties Sign Coalition Agreement
- » Putin Says Russia Should Prevent 'Colour Revolutions'
- » Germans Divided over Sanctions on Russia - ARD Survey