Sofia's Public Transport to Work All Night on New Year's Eve
Most of Bulgarian capital Sofia's public transport will work all night on New Year's Eve, local authorities have said.
However, the intervals between buses, trams and trolleybuses will be long, ranging between 30 and 50 minutes.
Subway trains will also work during the night, with intervals of approximately 20 minutes.
- » Bulgaria Had 164 Empty Villages in End-2014
- » Bulgarian Scientists Develop First Space Greenhouse on Earth
- » Wildfire in Southwestern Bulgaria Tamed, No Danger to Spread
- » Bulgarian Population Decreased by 0.6 % in 2014
- » Serbian Government Jet Failure Forces President Nikolic to Cancel Vatican Visit
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels