Sofia's Public Transport to Work All Night on New Year's Eve
Most of Bulgarian capital Sofia's public transport will work all night on New Year's Eve, local authorities have said.
However, the intervals between buses, trams and trolleybuses will be long, ranging between 30 and 50 minutes.
Subway trains will also work during the night, with intervals of approximately 20 minutes.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth