Sofia's Public Transport to Work All Night on New Year's Eve
Most of Bulgarian capital Sofia's public transport will work all night on New Year's Eve, local authorities have said.
However, the intervals between buses, trams and trolleybuses will be long, ranging between 30 and 50 minutes.
Subway trains will also work during the night, with intervals of approximately 20 minutes.
- » Thunderstorms, Heavy Rains Hit Balkan States in Early September
- » 424 Refugee Children in Bulgaria Unable to Go to School
- » 2.8-Strong Earthquake Jolts Bulgaria's Pernik
- » Bison Dies in Sofia Zoo
- » Bulgaria’s Prison Officers Stage National Protest
- » Trained Taxi Drivers to Help Paramedics in Bulgaria’s Sofia