Sofia's Public Transport to Work All Night on New Year's Eve
Most of Bulgarian capital Sofia's public transport will work all night on New Year's Eve, local authorities have said.
However, the intervals between buses, trams and trolleybuses will be long, ranging between 30 and 50 minutes.
Subway trains will also work during the night, with intervals of approximately 20 minutes.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains