Sofia's Public Transport to Work All Night on New Year's Eve
Most of Bulgarian capital Sofia's public transport will work all night on New Year's Eve, local authorities have said.
However, the intervals between buses, trams and trolleybuses will be long, ranging between 30 and 50 minutes.
Subway trains will also work during the night, with intervals of approximately 20 minutes.
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017