Bulgaria's Business Climate Improves Slightly in December
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In December 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.7% as compared to November.
The business climate has improved in construction and retail trade, while a deterioration has been observed in the service sector,
The "business climate in construction" indicator has increased by 3.6% , while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has increased by 6.4% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has decreased by 5.9% % compared to the previous month.
The business climate in industry has remained on its November level .
- » Greece to Request Approval for Corporate Tax Cuts
- » Bulgaria's Debt Was EU's Second-Lowest in 2013
- » Ex Bulgarian President: Bulgaria Must Oppose South Stream Suspension
- » Apartment Prices in Bulgaria On the Rise After 1.5 Years' Drop
- » Retail Chains Contributed BGN 1 B in VAT to Bulgaria's Budget
- » Possible Gas Reserves at Bulgaria's Khan Asparuh Block at 100 bcm