Bulgaria's Business Climate Improves Slightly in December
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In December 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.7% as compared to November.
The business climate has improved in construction and retail trade, while a deterioration has been observed in the service sector,
The "business climate in construction" indicator has increased by 3.6% , while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has increased by 6.4% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has decreased by 5.9% % compared to the previous month.
The business climate in industry has remained on its November level .
- » Gov't to Seek BGN 300 M from Internal Market
- » Bulgarian Energy Board to Hold First Session
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July