Bulgaria's Business Climate Improves Slightly in December
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In December 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.7% as compared to November.
The business climate has improved in construction and retail trade, while a deterioration has been observed in the service sector,
The "business climate in construction" indicator has increased by 3.6% , while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has increased by 6.4% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has decreased by 5.9% % compared to the previous month.
The business climate in industry has remained on its November level .
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Europol Arrests 107 Suspects Over Human Trafficking
- » Bulgarian Patriarch: 'Schools and Church Must Work Together for the Prosperity of Bulgaria'
- » CEZ Distribution to Make Huge Investment in Blagoevgrad Region in 2017
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » IMF Confirms its Predictions for Growth of the World Economy