Bulgaria's Business Climate Improves Slightly in December
Bulgaria's business climate has improved slightly in November 2012, according to the country's National Statistical Institute.
In December 2012 the total business climate indicator in Bulgaria has increased by 0.7% as compared to November.
The business climate has improved in construction and retail trade, while a deterioration has been observed in the service sector,
The "business climate in construction" indicator has increased by 3.6% , while the "business climate in retail trade" indicator has increased by 6.4% in comparison with the previous month.
The "business climate in the service sector" indicator has decreased by 5.9% % compared to the previous month.
The business climate in industry has remained on its November level .
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia