Bulgarian Woman Found Hanged in Tanzania
Two tragic deaths occurred over Christmas in Dar es Salaam including of a foreigner from Bulgaria who was working for one of the prominent hotels in the city.
The Kinondoni Regional Police Commander Charles Kenyela made the announcement yesterday when briefing journalists on the security report of Christmas day, as cited by IPP.
The murder of the Bulgarian, Rola Cheterolia (42), is under investigation, the RPC said, only saying she was found on Tuesday in the hotel casino hanged with her hands and legs tied.
Kenyela explained that there is little evidence to work with and no physical evidence has been recovered from the scene.
The on duty guard is however reported to have gone into hiding and police are still seeking him as a key witness and possible accomplice to the murder.
- » Bulgaria Charges Three Men over Migrant Truck Deaths in Austria
- » Bulgaria Thwarts Two Attempts to Smuggle Some 90 Migrants from Turkey
- » Four Kosovo Men Get Suspended Jail Sentences in Bulgaria for Illegally Crossing from Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court Leaves Len Homeniuk Under House Arrest, Extradition Hearing Set for Sept 16
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detained 243 Human Traffickers in First Half of Year
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven