Bulgaria to Step Up Export of Wines to China
Bulgaria is about to export a total of one million bottles of wine to China, according to China's Ministry of Commerce.
This export mainly aims to meet with demands generated during the holiday of Chinese New Year Festival, according to wines-info.com.
The website has reminded that the average price for the Bulgarian wine is EUR 6 per bottle.
Bulgaria's Grape and Wine Bureau has authorized export permits to 14 private Bulgarian wine cellars. Each of the wine cellars will export 2-5 containers of wine to China.
In 2013, EU will provide funding of EUR 2.1 M to support Bulgaria and Greece to promote wine exports to China, the US and Switzerland.
- » President: Bulgaria Ranks Among World's Top Three Outsourcing Destinations
- » Protest Against New Price of Public Transport Ticket to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Reports Double Increase in Tourist Numbers Ahead of Summer Season
- » Putin: Russia Still Interested in Building Pipelines to Europe
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Russian Gas Pipeline To Greece Might Pass Through Bulgaria - Alexander Novak