Bulgaria to Step Up Export of Wines to China
Bulgaria is about to export a total of one million bottles of wine to China, according to China's Ministry of Commerce.
This export mainly aims to meet with demands generated during the holiday of Chinese New Year Festival, according to wines-info.com.
The website has reminded that the average price for the Bulgarian wine is EUR 6 per bottle.
Bulgaria's Grape and Wine Bureau has authorized export permits to 14 private Bulgarian wine cellars. Each of the wine cellars will export 2-5 containers of wine to China.
In 2013, EU will provide funding of EUR 2.1 M to support Bulgaria and Greece to promote wine exports to China, the US and Switzerland.
- » Bulgaria to Sign Road Transport Agreement with Kosovo
- » Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
- » Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
- » Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Increase in Q2 2014
- » Employment Violations against Bulgarians Working Abroad Triple in 2014