Bulgaria to Step Up Export of Wines to China
Bulgaria is about to export a total of one million bottles of wine to China, according to China's Ministry of Commerce.
This export mainly aims to meet with demands generated during the holiday of Chinese New Year Festival, according to wines-info.com.
The website has reminded that the average price for the Bulgarian wine is EUR 6 per bottle.
Bulgaria's Grape and Wine Bureau has authorized export permits to 14 private Bulgarian wine cellars. Each of the wine cellars will export 2-5 containers of wine to China.
In 2013, EU will provide funding of EUR 2.1 M to support Bulgaria and Greece to promote wine exports to China, the US and Switzerland.
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Build 2 More Bridges over Danube River
- » Bulgaria's National Tourism Council Demands Separate Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube