Bulgaria to Step Up Export of Wines to China
Bulgaria is about to export a total of one million bottles of wine to China, according to China's Ministry of Commerce.
This export mainly aims to meet with demands generated during the holiday of Chinese New Year Festival, according to wines-info.com.
The website has reminded that the average price for the Bulgarian wine is EUR 6 per bottle.
Bulgaria's Grape and Wine Bureau has authorized export permits to 14 private Bulgarian wine cellars. Each of the wine cellars will export 2-5 containers of wine to China.
In 2013, EU will provide funding of EUR 2.1 M to support Bulgaria and Greece to promote wine exports to China, the US and Switzerland.
- » Europe's Largest Banks Declare 26% of Profits in Tax Havens
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Chief of Road Infrastructure Agency Resigns
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter