27 Illegal Migrants Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border police have detained 27 foreign citizens who illegally tried to cross in from Turkey in the small hours of Christmas day.
The operations took place near the Svilengrad and Lesovo crossing points on Bulgaria's border with Turkey.
The 27 persons detained are citizens of the Palestinian Authroity, Mali, Somalia, Congo, Tunisia, Cameroon, Senegal, Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Togo.
They have been lodged in the local's police temporary detention facilities for aliens, while their cases are being investigated further.
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna
- » Two Professors at University of Food Technologies Arrested For Racketeering