27 Illegal Migrants Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border police have detained 27 foreign citizens who illegally tried to cross in from Turkey in the small hours of Christmas day.
The operations took place near the Svilengrad and Lesovo crossing points on Bulgaria's border with Turkey.
The 27 persons detained are citizens of the Palestinian Authroity, Mali, Somalia, Congo, Tunisia, Cameroon, Senegal, Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Togo.
They have been lodged in the local's police temporary detention facilities for aliens, while their cases are being investigated further.
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq
- » Bulgaria’s Border Police Breakes Up Criminal Group Manufacturing Counterfeit Identification Documents
- » Airports and Nuclear Power Stations on Terror Alert