Trade Dispute Strands Bulgarian, Ukrainian Sailors in Pakistan
The Bulgarian and Ukrainian crew of a cargo ship have been left without resources in Pakistan due to a trade dispute regarding the ownership of the vessel.
The ship has been grounded in Karachi and a procedure for cutting it for scrap has begun, according to the wife of one of the Bulgarian sailors, who spoke to the Bulgarian National Radio Sunday.
According to the radio, the ship is owned by a Russian company, and had 10 Bulgarian and 12 Ukrainian sailors on board.
The woman informed that the sailors have been left "without food, water and electricity."
Nova TV attempted but could not come into contact with the Bulgarian agent of the sailors, based in the city of Burgas.
- » The Price of Bitcoin Traded Near its All-time High.
- » How to Best Manage Your Business Expense Records
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Germany ‘to Ban All Arms Shipment to Turkey’
- » Body of Salvador Dali Exhumed For Paternity Test