Nativity Icon Comes to Bulgaria from Bethlehem for Christmas
An icon of the Nativity of Christ will arrive from Bethlehem to be displayed in the St. Nicholas church under construction in the major Bulgarian city of Burgas.
The Nativity icon will be on display at the chrurch starting 4 pm on Christmas Eve, Monday, and will remain in the temple for Christmas, Tuesday.
The churche's trustees have said that the icon will remain in the church longer, if there are still worshipers desiring to see it.
The St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker church under construction in the Meden Rudnik district of Burgas is open Sunday through Thursday.
- » USD 473,600 for Churchill's Last Painting
- » LeBron James Produces an Exclusive YouTube Series (Video Trailer)
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science