Nativity Icon Comes to Bulgaria from Bethlehem for Christmas
An icon of the Nativity of Christ will arrive from Bethlehem to be displayed in the St. Nicholas church under construction in the major Bulgarian city of Burgas.
The Nativity icon will be on display at the chrurch starting 4 pm on Christmas Eve, Monday, and will remain in the temple for Christmas, Tuesday.
The churche's trustees have said that the icon will remain in the church longer, if there are still worshipers desiring to see it.
The St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker church under construction in the Meden Rudnik district of Burgas is open Sunday through Thursday.
- » Hip Hop, Neo Soul Diva Lauryn Hill to Perform in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev Foundation Donates BGN 2.5 M for Restoration of Trapezitsa Fortress
- » Festival of the Arts Honors International Children's Day
- » Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture