Nativity Icon Comes to Bulgaria from Bethlehem for Christmas
An icon of the Nativity of Christ will arrive from Bethlehem to be displayed in the St. Nicholas church under construction in the major Bulgarian city of Burgas.
The Nativity icon will be on display at the chrurch starting 4 pm on Christmas Eve, Monday, and will remain in the temple for Christmas, Tuesday.
The churche's trustees have said that the icon will remain in the church longer, if there are still worshipers desiring to see it.
The St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker church under construction in the Meden Rudnik district of Burgas is open Sunday through Thursday.
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan's First Lady to Unveil Open-Air Museum in Veliko Tarnovo on Thursday
- » Sofia to Host Brick Roads Music Festival Again in October
- » Varna Hosting Annual Animated Film Fest