Nativity Icon Comes to Bulgaria from Bethlehem for Christmas
An icon of the Nativity of Christ will arrive from Bethlehem to be displayed in the St. Nicholas church under construction in the major Bulgarian city of Burgas.
The Nativity icon will be on display at the chrurch starting 4 pm on Christmas Eve, Monday, and will remain in the temple for Christmas, Tuesday.
The churche's trustees have said that the icon will remain in the church longer, if there are still worshipers desiring to see it.
The St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker church under construction in the Meden Rudnik district of Burgas is open Sunday through Thursday.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square