Nativity Icon Comes to Bulgaria from Bethlehem for Christmas
An icon of the Nativity of Christ will arrive from Bethlehem to be displayed in the St. Nicholas church under construction in the major Bulgarian city of Burgas.
The Nativity icon will be on display at the chrurch starting 4 pm on Christmas Eve, Monday, and will remain in the temple for Christmas, Tuesday.
The churche's trustees have said that the icon will remain in the church longer, if there are still worshipers desiring to see it.
The St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker church under construction in the Meden Rudnik district of Burgas is open Sunday through Thursday.
- » ‘Spirit of Burgas 2014’ Festival Canceled over Low Funding
- » Violinist Vesko Eschkenazy Receives His Personality in the News Award
- » The Offspring To Play The Entire 'Smash' Album In Sofia
- » Veliko Tarnovo Applying for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- » International Roma Day to be Marked in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Celebrates 135 Years As Bulgaria's Capital