Bulgaria's Sofia Gets Brand New Overpass
The new overpass at the crossing of the Prof. Ivan Geshov Blvd and St. Georgi Sofiyski Street in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was opened for vehicles on Saturday.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova were present at the launching ceremony, local media say.
The overpass is not fully completed yet, with a second official opening ceremony planned for the spring of 2013.
The construction of the overpass was launched in April. It will cost a total of BGN 11.4 M.
- » An Extra Half Degree of Global Warming Could Displace 5 Million People
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Germany Continues to Sell Weapons to Turkey
- » Coca-Cola Hires 130 People for its IT Center in Sofia