Bulgaria's Sofia Gets Brand New Overpass
The new overpass at the crossing of the Prof. Ivan Geshov Blvd and St. Georgi Sofiyski Street in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was opened for vehicles on Saturday.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova were present at the launching ceremony, local media say.
The overpass is not fully completed yet, with a second official opening ceremony planned for the spring of 2013.
The construction of the overpass was launched in April. It will cost a total of BGN 11.4 M.
- » ECB Raises Eurozone Growth Outlook
- » New Europe Bridge Increased Bulgaria-Romania Turnover
- » EC Puts Italy, France on Economic Watch-List, Praises Spain
- » Eurozone Records Slight Growth in Q4 2013 - Eurostat
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Demand 2-3% of Personal Income Tax
- » Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis