Bulgaria's Sofia Gets Brand New Overpass
The new overpass at the crossing of the Prof. Ivan Geshov Blvd and St. Georgi Sofiyski Street in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was opened for vehicles on Saturday.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova were present at the launching ceremony, local media say.
The overpass is not fully completed yet, with a second official opening ceremony planned for the spring of 2013.
The construction of the overpass was launched in April. It will cost a total of BGN 11.4 M.
- » Bulgaria’s PM: At least ½ of Hemus Motorway Will Be Ready by End of Term in Office
- » 1.7 Million Bulgarians to Spend 2015 Summer Holidays at Domestic Resorts
- » 5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic
- » Bulgaria State Energy Cos to Save BGN 20 M This Year - Minister
- » Energy Watchdog Head Refuses to Resign Despite Pressure from Businesses
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Pledges New Control Unit to Prevent Energy Fraud Schemes