Bulgaria's Sofia Gets Brand New Overpass
The new overpass at the crossing of the Prof. Ivan Geshov Blvd and St. Georgi Sofiyski Street in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was opened for vehicles on Saturday.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova were present at the launching ceremony, local media say.
The overpass is not fully completed yet, with a second official opening ceremony planned for the spring of 2013.
The construction of the overpass was launched in April. It will cost a total of BGN 11.4 M.
- » French Companies 'Could Move China-Based Plants to Bulgaria' - EconMin
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » France's Total Signs Framework Deal to Enhance Education at Two Bulgarian Universities
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Israel Offers Bulgaria Collaboration on Medical Cannabis R&D