Bulgaria's Sofia Gets Brand New Overpass
The new overpass at the crossing of the Prof. Ivan Geshov Blvd and St. Georgi Sofiyski Street in Bulgaria's capital Sofia was opened for vehicles on Saturday.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova were present at the launching ceremony, local media say.
The overpass is not fully completed yet, with a second official opening ceremony planned for the spring of 2013.
The construction of the overpass was launched in April. It will cost a total of BGN 11.4 M.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream
- » Poland's Sikorski Denies Ukraine Partition Comments
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits