Bulgarian Truck Driver Killed in French Crash
The Bulgarian driver of a long vehicle truck has been killed in a heavy traffic accident in France, local media reported.
The driver's identity and age were not immediately clear.
Two French nationals were also killed in the crash.
The Bulgarian driver, behind the wheel of a truck with a Spanish registration number, was traveling from the UK to Spain. There was another passenger with him who suffered brain concussion upon the impact.
His nationality was not specified in the publication.
The long vehicle truck collided with a van in a town in Loir-et-Cher, a departement in north-central France.
The two passengers who travelled in the van died upon the impact. They were French nationals.
Meanwhile the truck's semitrailer span and hit another vehicle, coming from behind. Its driver however is unhurt.
Police has ruled out speeding as the cause of the crash.
- » Italy Rescues Over 4,200 Migrants in Mediterranean in 24 Hours
- » Serbia, Albania to Build EUR 1 B Nis-Durres Motorway
- » US Officially Takes Cuba Off State-Sponsored Terrorism List
- » Russia Issues Travel Ban on 89 EU Politicians
- » EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to Visit Macedonia Tuesday
- » False Bomb Threat Fails to Disrupt FIFA Congress