Bulgarian Truck Driver Killed in French Crash
The Bulgarian driver of a long vehicle truck has been killed in a heavy traffic accident in France, local media reported.
The driver's identity and age were not immediately clear.
Two French nationals were also killed in the crash.
The Bulgarian driver, behind the wheel of a truck with a Spanish registration number, was traveling from the UK to Spain. There was another passenger with him who suffered brain concussion upon the impact.
His nationality was not specified in the publication.
The long vehicle truck collided with a van in a town in Loir-et-Cher, a departement in north-central France.
The two passengers who travelled in the van died upon the impact. They were French nationals.
Meanwhile the truck's semitrailer span and hit another vehicle, coming from behind. Its driver however is unhurt.
Police has ruled out speeding as the cause of the crash.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US