7 Bulgarians Busted in Paris for ATM Theft
Seven Bulgarians have been arrested in Paris during an investigation of ATM draining by the use of a skimming device, according to French press.
Five of them have already been charged.
Two Bulgarians, aged 25 and 26, were detained "red handed" on Tuesday when attempting to illegally withdraw cash from an ATM. The young men had just entered France.
They faced the court on Friday on charges of counterfeiting bank cards, possession of equipment for counterfeiting and committing fraud in an organized crime group.
- » Sofia Court of Appeals Dismisses Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
- » KTB's CEO, Chief Accountant Interrogated Again in Embezzlement Probe
- » Milan Court Upholds 20-Year Jail Term for Alleged Bulgarian Drug Lord