7 Bulgarians Busted in Paris for ATM Theft
Seven Bulgarians have been arrested in Paris during an investigation of ATM draining by the use of a skimming device, according to French press.
Five of them have already been charged.
Two Bulgarians, aged 25 and 26, were detained "red handed" on Tuesday when attempting to illegally withdraw cash from an ATM. The young men had just entered France.
They faced the court on Friday on charges of counterfeiting bank cards, possession of equipment for counterfeiting and committing fraud in an organized crime group.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Three Dutch Citizens Suspected of Terrorism
- » Bulgaria Refuses to Extradite Len Homeniuk to Kyrgyzstan
- » Ex Chair of Varna Administrative Court Conclusively Convicted in Bribery Case
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels