7 Bulgarians Busted in Paris for ATM Theft
Seven Bulgarians have been arrested in Paris during an investigation of ATM draining by the use of a skimming device, according to French press.
Five of them have already been charged.
Two Bulgarians, aged 25 and 26, were detained "red handed" on Tuesday when attempting to illegally withdraw cash from an ATM. The young men had just entered France.
They faced the court on Friday on charges of counterfeiting bank cards, possession of equipment for counterfeiting and committing fraud in an organized crime group.
- » Belgium Arrests Two Brothers Suspected of Plotting Terror Attack
- » Emiliya Rusinova Elected as Sofia City Prosecutor
- » Sofia City Prosecutor to Be Elected Wednesday
- » Austria, Hungary Bust Migrant Smuggling Network
- » Police Detain 35 Migrants in NW Bulgaria
- » Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria: Russian Man Indicted