7 Bulgarians Busted in Paris for ATM Theft
Seven Bulgarians have been arrested in Paris during an investigation of ATM draining by the use of a skimming device, according to French press.
Five of them have already been charged.
Two Bulgarians, aged 25 and 26, were detained "red handed" on Tuesday when attempting to illegally withdraw cash from an ATM. The young men had just entered France.
They faced the court on Friday on charges of counterfeiting bank cards, possession of equipment for counterfeiting and committing fraud in an organized crime group.
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France
- » Serbia Finds Seven Irregular Migrants in Bulgarian-registered Truck
- » Bulgarian Border Police Chiefs Resign over Suspected Wrondoing in Public Tender