Value Retailer Lidl Opens 63rd Store in Bulgaria
German-owned retailer Lidl has opened its 12th store in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Lidl's newest store in Sofia is located at 196 Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd, in one of the central districts of the capital city.
Thus, Lidl already has a total of 63 stores in 36 Bulgarian cities and towns all over the country.
"We are enjoying a good deal of customer interest. It is largely due to our interesting offers that people cannot get with any of our competitors as well as the proven quality, and the really attractive prices," Lidl Bulgaria said in a statement.
The German group operating Lidl has over 9000 retail stores in 25 European countries.
- » Bulgarian PM Presented with BBLF's Business Ethics Standard
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Retail Trade in Bulgaria Up 6.9% Y/Y in Oct 2013
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Up 9% Y/Y in Jan-Sept 2013
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Construction Production Index Up 0.5% M/M in Oct 2013