Value Retailer Lidl Opens 63rd Store in Bulgaria
German-owned retailer Lidl has opened its 12th store in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Lidl's newest store in Sofia is located at 196 Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd, in one of the central districts of the capital city.
Thus, Lidl already has a total of 63 stores in 36 Bulgarian cities and towns all over the country.
"We are enjoying a good deal of customer interest. It is largely due to our interesting offers that people cannot get with any of our competitors as well as the proven quality, and the really attractive prices," Lidl Bulgaria said in a statement.
The German group operating Lidl has over 9000 retail stores in 25 European countries.
- » Bulgaria Officially Opens 34-km Section of Maritsa Motorway
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Offer Joint Spa Holiday Packages from 2016
- » EU Funding is Available for Bulgarian Gas Hub Construction, Minister Petkova says
- » Maxim Behar Backed for New 3-Year Term on Management Board of Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum
- » Bulgarian Businesses to Save BGN 144.5 M Annually thanks to Anti-Red Tape Measures
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Threatens to Sue Risk Management Lab over Damaging Allegations