Value Retailer Lidl Opens 63rd Store in Bulgaria
German-owned retailer Lidl has opened its 12th store in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Lidl's newest store in Sofia is located at 196 Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd, in one of the central districts of the capital city.
Thus, Lidl already has a total of 63 stores in 36 Bulgarian cities and towns all over the country.
"We are enjoying a good deal of customer interest. It is largely due to our interesting offers that people cannot get with any of our competitors as well as the proven quality, and the really attractive prices," Lidl Bulgaria said in a statement.
The German group operating Lidl has over 9000 retail stores in 25 European countries.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Reports of Irregularities at Energo-Pro EDC
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Bulgarian PM Reaffirms Moratorium on Shale Gas Extraction
- » Bulgarian President Remains Hopeful of South Stream
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Greek Banks In Bulgaria are Safe
- » New Sofia Metro Station to Increase Daily Commuter Numbers by 25,000