Value Retailer Lidl Opens 63rd Store in Bulgaria
German-owned retailer Lidl has opened its 12th store in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Lidl's newest store in Sofia is located at 196 Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd, in one of the central districts of the capital city.
Thus, Lidl already has a total of 63 stores in 36 Bulgarian cities and towns all over the country.
"We are enjoying a good deal of customer interest. It is largely due to our interesting offers that people cannot get with any of our competitors as well as the proven quality, and the really attractive prices," Lidl Bulgaria said in a statement.
The German group operating Lidl has over 9000 retail stores in 25 European countries.
- » Meteorologists Warn Of Heavy Snowfall Before New Year
- » Sanctions, Falling Rouble Force Russians to Settle in Bulgaria
- » Russia EconMin: Forfeit Demand on Bulgaria over South Stream 'Unlikely'
- » Die Presse: 'New Signs of Life' for South Stream from Bulgaria
- » Too Early for EU Response on Bulgaria's 'Gas Hub' Idea - Commission VP Georgieva
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin