Value Retailer Lidl Opens 63rd Store in Bulgaria
German-owned retailer Lidl has opened its 12th store in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
Lidl's newest store in Sofia is located at 196 Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd, in one of the central districts of the capital city.
Thus, Lidl already has a total of 63 stores in 36 Bulgarian cities and towns all over the country.
"We are enjoying a good deal of customer interest. It is largely due to our interesting offers that people cannot get with any of our competitors as well as the proven quality, and the really attractive prices," Lidl Bulgaria said in a statement.
The German group operating Lidl has over 9000 retail stores in 25 European countries.
- » Foreign Businessmen Invested BGN 43 M in Return for Bulgarian Passports
- » Bulgaria Attracted Foreign Investment of EUR 128.2 M in Jan, Feb 2015 – Deputy Minister
- » European Commission Urges Southeastern Europe to Build More LNG Terminals
- » Bulgaria’s Security Agency to Be Consulted on Privatization of Central Depository
- » Sofia Technical University Concept Car to Run Again at Shell Eco-marathon Europe
- » Exxon Mobil Shows Interest in Black Sea Oil Exploration Opportunity