Snowfall Closes Bulgaria's Major Highways
The blizzards that have paralyzed Eastern Bulgaria in the past couple of days have led the authorities to close sections of major roads and highways.
The road between the cities of Shumen and Targovishte in Northeastern Bulgaria is the only one that can be used in the Shumen District after the continuing blizzards there.
The traffic authorities closed the Trakiya Highway section between Burgas and Karnobat in Southeastern Bulgaria, as well as the Hemus-Karnobat section between Devnya and Varna in Northeastern Bulgaria.
All roads in the Varna District were closed because of the show with many more roads in the eastern half of Bulgaria affected, especially in coastal and mountain areas.
- » In the Near 50-100 Years Climate in Bulgaria to Get Closer to the African One
- » Typhoon Paralyzed Parts of China
- » Huge Forest Fire in the Canadian Province of British Columbia
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today With Max Temperatures Around 29°
- » One of the Main Priorities of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Waters is Clean Air
- » Over 800 Victims of Floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh