Deep Purple to Headline Bulgaria's 2013 Kavarna Rock Fest
Legendary British hard rock band Deep Purple will present its fresh new 19th album at the 2013 edition of Bulgaria's traditional Kavarna Rock Fest.
Purple will headline the second night of the festival, which will be held June 1-2, 2013, revealed organizers Thursday.
The band had announced that they will release their 19th, yet unnamed album April 26, 2013, for which they have launched the deeppurple2013.com website.
The album is to be produced by famed producer Bob Ezrin and will contain 13 tracks and will be Purple's first studio release since 2005's "Rapture of the Deep".
Kavarna Rock Fest organizers have said they will reveal the rest of the lineup for the festival at later dates.
Tickets for the event, held in the small town of Kavarna on Bulgaria's northern Black Sea coast, are already on sale in the Eventim online network.
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Ralitsa Petrova's ''Bezbog" Awarded at Prestigious Sarajevo Film Fest
- » Famous Israeli Musician Idan Raichel's Show Comes to Sofia Next Month
- » Sudanese Musician Alfateh Hussain to Visit Bulgaria with His Show
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Hosting Summer Chaos Festival on Saturday