Deep Purple to Headline Bulgaria's 2013 Kavarna Rock Fest
Legendary British hard rock band Deep Purple will present its fresh new 19th album at the 2013 edition of Bulgaria's traditional Kavarna Rock Fest.
Purple will headline the second night of the festival, which will be held June 1-2, 2013, revealed organizers Thursday.
The band had announced that they will release their 19th, yet unnamed album April 26, 2013, for which they have launched the deeppurple2013.com website.
The album is to be produced by famed producer Bob Ezrin and will contain 13 tracks and will be Purple's first studio release since 2005's "Rapture of the Deep".
Kavarna Rock Fest organizers have said they will reveal the rest of the lineup for the festival at later dates.
Tickets for the event, held in the small town of Kavarna on Bulgaria's northern Black Sea coast, are already on sale in the Eventim online network.
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday
- » Postponed Junior Eurovision Opening Ceremony Due on November 17