2nd Online Chinese Film Festival Underway in Bulgaria
An online Chinese film festival entitled "Weeks of Chinese Cinema" has been launched in Bulgaria.
Six famous Chinese kungfu movies will be streamed without cost for three weeks on Bulgarian video-sharing site Vbox7.com, Vbox7 CEO Emanuil Manolov has revealed, according to Xinhua.
Liu Yonghong, cultural counselor at the Chinese embassy in Sofia, said the second edition of this festival would allow more Bulgarians to see Chinese films and feel the attractiveness of Chinese traditions and modern culture.
The festival is organized by China Radio International, the Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria and Netinfo, the parent company of Vbox7.
The first online Chinese film festival in Bulgaria was held in January 2012.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi