Bulgarian Anonymous Hack FinMin Website
The Bulgarian unit of the Anonymous has hacked the official website of the finance ministry.
They have written in one of the social networks "We hope that you will understand the message that we want to send. We have had enough of this so-called government. We are not doing this for fun, we are doing it to show you that there are still people in the country who care and who are not brainwashed."
The site of Bulgaria's finance ministry remained blocked from Sunday evening till 11.30 on Monday.
The Bulgarian Anonymous staged recently a series of political hacking attacks. After those in mid-summer against the website of the liberal, ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party, DPS, which pretends to defend the interests of Bulgaria's sizeable Turkish minority, and the site of the Bulgarian Parliament, at the beginning of October, they hacked the website of the Council of Ministers, the official page of the government and the Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Association.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years