Vueling Airlines to Fly Sofia - Barcelona in Summer 2013
Spain's low-cost Vueling Airlines SA is about to launch flights between Sofia and Barcelona
The carrier will serve the flights twice a week - on Mondays and Thursdays from Sofia and on Sundays and Wednesdays from Barcelona, with the first due in July.
Last month it emerged that Bulgaria's capital Sofia is one of three new destinations featuring on low-cost airline Easyjet's new schedule from Stansted next year.
The carrier will serve the flights to Sofia twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays, with the first due on February 16.
The budget airline will also add year-round flights to Egypt and Morocco.
The carrier will also launch a new Berlin-Sofia flight in its summer program in 2013.
It will operate year-round flight four times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) from Sofia Airport to Berlin-Schonefeld Airport.
EasyJet, which is considered to be the second-biggest low fare airline company after Ryanair, stepped on the Bulgarian market in November 2007 with low-cost flights to London Gatwick three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- » South Stream Transportation Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to IntMin Act at First Reading
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015