Bulgarian PM Congratulates Brazil's 'Bulgarian' President on Her Birthday
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has sent a congratulatory address to Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, who is of Bulgarian origin, on the occasion of her birthday.
"With respect to this extremely pleasant occasion, I would to express my conviction in the further development and deepening of the traditionally friendly relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Federal Republic of Brazil in the interest of our two nations," Borisov states in his telegram.
He further expresses hopes that Bulgaria and Brazil will see greater economic exchanges as well as cooperation in international organizations in order to boost democracy and security in the world.
Borisov's wishes for Dilma Rousseff's birthday are for good health, happiness, and successes.
- » Boris Johnson Discusses European Security with Bulgaria FM
- » Bulgaria Cannot React to Turkish President's 'Wideness of Heart' - FM
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistance to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU