Bulgarian PM Congratulates Brazil's 'Bulgarian' President on Her Birthday
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has sent a congratulatory address to Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, who is of Bulgarian origin, on the occasion of her birthday.
"With respect to this extremely pleasant occasion, I would to express my conviction in the further development and deepening of the traditionally friendly relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Federal Republic of Brazil in the interest of our two nations," Borisov states in his telegram.
He further expresses hopes that Bulgaria and Brazil will see greater economic exchanges as well as cooperation in international organizations in order to boost democracy and security in the world.
Borisov's wishes for Dilma Rousseff's birthday are for good health, happiness, and successes.
- » Ex US Ambassador to Bulgaria Quits as OSCE Envoy, Moves to Russian Law Firm
- » Bulgaria, 15 Other Countries To Seek New Deal on Arms Control With Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Starts Moldova Visit Tuesday
- » US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
- » Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
- » Bulgaria's PM Congratulates Donald Trump on Election Victory