Sofia CSKA Sports Club Facilities Closed over Bomb Threat
An anonymous bomb threat has been received Friday for the facility of the Sofia sports club CSKA.
The call has been placed through the emergency 112 hotline Friday morning.
Police and the bomb squad have sealed the premises and are checking them for explosive devices.
Also on Friday, the Serdika Center Mall received a bomb threat around 11 am.
The shopping center was evacuated.
This was the fourth time the Serdika Center Mall has been closed over a bomb threat in just three weeks.
On Thursday evening, a bomb threat necessitated the evacuation of The Mall shopping center in Sofia.
Earlier on Thursday, bomb threats also closed down a courthouse in Sofia and two more in Varna.
Another shopping center in Sofia, the Mall of Sofia, was evacuated over a bomb threat several days ago.
Recently, there has been an increased number of bomb threats for shopping centers, courts and schools in Sofia, now spreading to several other major cities.
No traces of explosives have been found in any of these cases.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA