Bulgarian PM Admits He Was Sleepy at Nobel Prize Ceremony
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has admitted that he was quite tired during Monday's Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Oslo.
Pictures have appeared in social media showing Borisov either dozing off or – more likely – being distracted by his cell phone during the ceremony.
"You have to have in mind that I work much and I get very tired," Borisov told reporters on Thursday upon asked to comment on the pictures.
He noted that jet lags have an adverse effect on one's biorhythm.
On Monday, Bulgarian media claimed that Borisov "shocked" his counterpart from the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, by sending SMS Text Messages during the 2012 Nobel Prize Ceremony.
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day
- » These 50 Mobile Apps Drain Money From Your Phone (LIST)
- » Car-Free Day in Downtown Sofia on September 22
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest