Bulgarian PM Admits He Was Sleepy at Nobel Prize Ceremony
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has admitted that he was quite tired during Monday's Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Oslo.
Pictures have appeared in social media showing Borisov either dozing off or – more likely – being distracted by his cell phone during the ceremony.
"You have to have in mind that I work much and I get very tired," Borisov told reporters on Thursday upon asked to comment on the pictures.
He noted that jet lags have an adverse effect on one's biorhythm.
On Monday, Bulgarian media claimed that Borisov "shocked" his counterpart from the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, by sending SMS Text Messages during the 2012 Nobel Prize Ceremony.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May