Bulgaria's Port Terminal Nessebar Granted under 35-Year Concession
The Bulgarian government has granted under concession Port Terminal Nessebar for a period of 35 years to Vidmar DZZD.
The company will be required to invest BGN 2.88 M in the development of the port terminal for the period of the concession, according to the press office of the Bulgarian government.
In the first ten years of the concession period, Vidmar DZZD is to invest a minimum of BGN 854 000.
The documents attached to the concession contract envisage further investments of BGN 200 000 non-core activities.
The fixed part of the annual concession fee amounts to EUR 23 000, VAT excluded.
Vidmar DZZD expects to service 11 000 passengers traveling on international routes in the first year.
Average annual passenger traffic at Port Terminal Nessebar is to amount to 13.6 thousand passengers.
The port terminal is used by a number of companies operating Black Sea cruises.
- » Bankrupt Fertilizer Plant Chimco AD Fails to Attract Bidders in Second Tender
- » Bulgaria Climbs 4 Places in Survey of Most Popular Global Markets for Retailers in 2015
- » Agriculture Ministry, Tobacco Producers Agree on Distribution of BGN 107 M in Top-up Payments
- » Over 700 000 Germans Visited Bulgaria for Tourism Purposes in 2014 - Minister
- » Bulgarian Fast Food Chain Aladin Foods Sets Foot in Romania
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Increased by 1.7% Year-on-Year in 2014