Sofia in the Whirl of Tango Passion
Tango lovers in Bulgaria and all over the world are gathering on Tuesday to celebrate this beautiful dance of passion.
Clubs in Bulgaria's capital Sofia and major cities will offer lessons that will whirl enthusiasts under the sound of tango.
For those who won't manage to show up for a quick swoosh on the dance floor, radios will boom the enchanting sounds all day long, allowing for a little twirl in the living room.
This is the eighth year in a row that the International Tango Day - December 11 - will be marked with a series of events in Bulgaria, organized by the tango community "Tangerine" and the Embassy of Argentina.
- » Bulgaria's National Art Gallery Square 500 Hosts Indonesian Batik, Bali Art Exhibition
- » Festival Italiano in Bulgaria 2016: Music, Cinema, Cuisine and Much More
- » European Night of Museums to Be Celebrated in Bulgaria on May 21
- » Bulgaria to Make Its Second Appearance at Eurovision Final on Saturday
- » Bulgaria's Poli Genova Proceeds to Eurovision Final
- » Bulgaria's Poli Genova to Perform at Eurovision Semifinal on Thursday