Sofia in the Whirl of Tango Passion
Tango lovers in Bulgaria and all over the world are gathering on Tuesday to celebrate this beautiful dance of passion.
Clubs in Bulgaria's capital Sofia and major cities will offer lessons that will whirl enthusiasts under the sound of tango.
For those who won't manage to show up for a quick swoosh on the dance floor, radios will boom the enchanting sounds all day long, allowing for a little twirl in the living room.
This is the eighth year in a row that the International Tango Day - December 11 - will be marked with a series of events in Bulgaria, organized by the tango community "Tangerine" and the Embassy of Argentina.
- » Two New 'Harry Potter' Books
- » The Internationally Renowned Musical 'Cats' on the Open Stage of Tsarevets
- » The Beginning of the End for Game of Thrones Hits all the Right Notes *Review*
- » MOODS – Exhibition of Kiril Gyulemetov and Dora Kamenova
- » David Bowie and Queen Have Several Unreleased Singles
- » George R.R. Martin to Produce New Fantasy Series