Sofia in the Whirl of Tango Passion
Tango lovers in Bulgaria and all over the world are gathering on Tuesday to celebrate this beautiful dance of passion.
Clubs in Bulgaria's capital Sofia and major cities will offer lessons that will whirl enthusiasts under the sound of tango.
For those who won't manage to show up for a quick swoosh on the dance floor, radios will boom the enchanting sounds all day long, allowing for a little twirl in the living room.
This is the eighth year in a row that the International Tango Day - December 11 - will be marked with a series of events in Bulgaria, organized by the tango community "Tangerine" and the Embassy of Argentina.
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon
- » Thracian Treasures Arrive in Paris's Louvre for Three-Month Exhibition