Sofia in the Whirl of Tango Passion
Tango lovers in Bulgaria and all over the world are gathering on Tuesday to celebrate this beautiful dance of passion.
Clubs in Bulgaria's capital Sofia and major cities will offer lessons that will whirl enthusiasts under the sound of tango.
For those who won't manage to show up for a quick swoosh on the dance floor, radios will boom the enchanting sounds all day long, allowing for a little twirl in the living room.
This is the eighth year in a row that the International Tango Day - December 11 - will be marked with a series of events in Bulgaria, organized by the tango community "Tangerine" and the Embassy of Argentina.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square