Sofia in the Whirl of Tango Passion
Tango lovers in Bulgaria and all over the world are gathering on Tuesday to celebrate this beautiful dance of passion.
Clubs in Bulgaria's capital Sofia and major cities will offer lessons that will whirl enthusiasts under the sound of tango.
For those who won't manage to show up for a quick swoosh on the dance floor, radios will boom the enchanting sounds all day long, allowing for a little twirl in the living room.
This is the eighth year in a row that the International Tango Day - December 11 - will be marked with a series of events in Bulgaria, organized by the tango community "Tangerine" and the Embassy of Argentina.
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Glenn Miller Orchestra With Concert in Sofia
- » La Traviata by Bulgarian Soprano Sonya Yoncheva with Big Success Worldwide
- » Look Into the Past with Exhibition ‘Sofia In the Dawn of Freedom’