Bulgaria in Pursue of Shadows
I would like to congratulate Novinite journalists and correspondents for every contribution they have made through their publications on the real dark side of what is really going on in that doomed country called Bulgaria, especially about Boiko Borisov.
Bulgaria is indeed a country that is being hunted by its own past. The only way out for Bulgaria is to do away with Russian influence and embrace real democracy. Bulgarians themselves should learn how to speak out.
I have lived and worked in Bulgaria, Bulgaria is a real fake country with fake government where mafias rules and fear has crushed the spirit of Bulgarian people.
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo
- » My Fellow Traveler: I am Sorry but I Do Not Want You Here!
- » Kabile: When One Is Curious
- » There Are Those That Leave and Then There Are Those Who Return
- » St Parascheva in Romania's Iasi: a Miracle Worker in Life and Death
- » Bulgaria's Rupite: A Trip to the Former Residence of Clairvoyant Vanga